It is a unique blend of a combination of 43 naturally occurring Soil - Based Probiotic strains (SBO’s) that are rich in the perfect ratio of fulvic and humic acid required by animals . The natural medicinal and anti-microbial properties of these soil based organic elements and Soil -Based Probiotics (SBO’s) are well documented in helping both humans and animals combat illness and infection.
Soil based probiotics(SBO’s) are hardier than other probiotics and survive the first part of their journey through the gut and intestine , and are not affected by the gastric barrier. Some studies suggest that traditional probiotics are less likely to survive to the same extent. The bacterial strains we use are selected on their ability to survive the gastric barrier and ensure increased bio-availability and effectiveness.
Would you like to buy this product?
• Works like a potent natural antibiotic that destroys bacterial , fungal and viral infections without causing harm to the natural good gut microbiome or gut flora as it commonly known.
• Targets and eliminates disease causing pathogens whilst strengthening and balancing the gut microflora to combat illness and disease.
• Beneficially affects the host animal by improving its intestinal balance
Gut and Digestive Tract Disorders | Diarrhea | Cryptosporidiosis (Crypto) | Bacterial ,Viral, Fungal Infections | Parasitic Infections | Respiratory and Circulatory Conditions | Arthritis | Joint Pain |Inflammation | Skin Conditions | Eczema | Blood Disorders | Anemia | Ulcers
• To improve digestion and overall uptake of nutrients
• To improve the microbial balance of the gut and general animal health to fight illness and infection
• To improve feed conversion ratios in production animals
“NATURE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR NATURE”
Hand Crafted in Cape Town, South Africa to be a potent animal health supplement to alleviate even the most chronic immunity deficiency related infection and illness.
DOSAGE SUGGESTIONS :
1. Recommended to take in the evening for improved effectiveness.
2. Diluted with ½ cup warm or cold water
3. Stir thoroughly to ensure well mixed
4. LET MIXTURE STAND FOR 10 - 15 MINUTES
5. Administer orally with a syringe or in food or water daily for 1 - 3 days or until symptoms improve
6. For use as a feed supplement add to feed or water as suggested in dosage table below
1. Dosage dependent on severity of condition and size of animal
2. Symptoms will improve in 1-3 days of treatment
3. Mix well in water and let mixture stand for 10-15 minutes before use
4. Shelf Life 2 years once opened
5. NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE NOT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
6. Unopened the product has a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture
This product has not been evaluated by the South African Health Product Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) for its efficacy and intended use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
The content of this website is not to be viewed as medical advice nor does it replace the consult of a health care professional.